SCID is pleased to announce that nine candidates have been selected to receive Graduate Student Fellowships in international development. The applicant pool was very strong; thanks to all who submitted to this initial call for proposals.
- Emanuele Colonnelli - Transparency, Firm Performance, and Business Networks: Evidence from the Construction Sector in Uganda
- Qinglian Lu - Economic Development and Career Mobility in State Bureaucracies: Evidence from China
- Anna Lunn - The Paradox of Unused Toilets: Understanding the Power of Social Norms in India
- Francisco Muñoz - Reaction of Firms to a Political Transition from Dictatorship to Democracy in Chile
- Juan Rios - Local Public Economics in Brazil: An Analysis of the Fiscal Responsibility Law
- Rui Xu - Innovations and Entrepreneurial Financing In China: Evidence from China High-Tech Fair 1999-2014
- David Yang - Behavioral Consequences of Media Censorship